20 February, 2011

New Profile Showcase Mixtape

My new artist website with a new profile showcase mix with my unsigned tracks and previously released material.

One hour mixtape of a new direction: deep, soulful house, minimal, garage, broken beat, even some wonky.


tracklist
01. ICR - Semi-Converse Confession
02. ICR - I'm The Edge Of Your Coin (Ferenc Vaspoeri remix) [Glack Audio]
03. Toro Y Moi - Still Sound (ICR remix)
04. ICR - Safehouse [Sonorous]
05. ICR - Smerty I Lyubvi [CHI]
06. ICR - E Voce Se Entrega
07. Lulla Violet - ARC (ICR remix) [Orson forthcoming]
08. ICR - Yesterday's Man
09. ICR - Under Twenty-Six
10. ICR - Nothing To Gain [Sonorous]
11. ICR - Lack Of Tomorrows [Glack Audio]
12. ICR - Look So Good
13. Korai Öröm - Dalmadala (ICR remix - radio edit) [1G forthcoming]
14. ICR - Little Panda's Echo
15. Headshotboyz - Meanwhile In My Happy Place (ICR remix)
16. ICR - Sunset Like Supper
17. ICR - Je Vous Souhaite Des Silences (Headshotboyz remix)


No comments: